Wednesday 16 April 2014

Long Division Games Pro: Making My Child Love Long Division!



I simply dreaded the word 'MATH'. Furthermore, I kept wondering on the consequences of teaching maths to my children as I was very weak at it. One day, my kid studying in the fourth grade rushed to me and told me that he was taught long division and he didn't know how to do it. He was in tears as his class mates teased him. I was devastated and didn't know the way out! I started searching for different math apps on my android phone. I came across an excellent app which washed away my worries of how to do long division.

Long division Games Lite
I first decided to use the trial version of the game which was free. It is known as Long Division Games Lite. It had a simple formula which helped my child in answering 10 long division sums. The most funny and interesting part loved by my child was the 'Mizard interaction'. Mizards are the little friendly characters introduced in the game which made the division process really easy for my child. This version of the app is compatible with 7” and higher tablets and my child found it quite attractive!


Long Division Games Pro
As my kid loved the the trial version of this long division game, I decided to download the Long Division Games Pro version by buying as it came with quite an affordable price. This version is led by a mizard named 'Pops' who simplifies the long division problems. There are several other features like 'hint' 'support' and 'interactive videos'; pertaining to which the long division is made easy. The best part about this app is that you don't even require internet to run this app continuously.




Master Mizard
Just in few days, my kid had mastered the tricks of long division. He also shared the information about this game with his friends who were searching for long division games. My kid could unlock each level in no time and had become Master Mizard. He can also create new sums and increase the difficulty level of long division sums through this app.

I strongly recommend this app for the parents who are willing to know how is long division made easy. Download it to check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment